- National Botanical Research institute (NBRI), Lucknow
- Jawaharlal Nehru Tropical Botanic Garden & Research Institute (JNTBGRI), Palode
- Malabar botanical garden and institute for plant sciences (MBGIPS), Calicut
- Regional Plant Resource Center (RPRC), Bhubaneswar
- Kerala Forest Research Institute (KFRI), Peechi, Thrissur, Palakkad.
- Institute of Forest Genetics and Tree Breeding (IFGTB), Coimbatore.
- Organization for Industrial, spiritual and cultural advancement (OISCA), Palakkad Chapter.
- Victorian Botany Alumni Association (VIBA), GVC, Palakkad, Kerala.
- Mercy college, Palakkad
- MES College, Mannarkad
Financial: despite our brief existence, we have been able to get financial support from the state Medicinal Plant Board (SMPB), for Cultivation of medicinal plants and from National Medicinal Plant Board(NMPB) through the Regional cum Facilitation Centre, southern Region, Thrissur. As small grants to projects proposed by us on production of quality planting materials (QPM).
Saplings and planting materials:
KFRI has also provided us seedlings free of cost for agroforestry model development project. So also, IFGTB for germplasm development and conservation of threatened and rare medicinal plants wherein they provided technical expertise and seedlings free of cost.
- Networking with research organisations and institutes.
- KFRI, Peechi, Thrissur
- NBRI, Lucknow
- CIMAP, lucknow
- BSI, Coimbatore
- National Orchidarium, BSI, Yercaud
- CIMH, AVP, Kanjikode
- SFD, Palakkad, Kerala.
- Government Victoria College, Palakkad, Kerala
- IWST, Bengaluru, Karnataka
- IFGTB, Coimbatore, Tamilnadu
- MBGIPS, Kozhikode, Kerala
- MSSRF, Kalapatta, Waynadu, Kerala
- Botany Department, University of Calicut, Kerala
- Rayirath gardens, Pattikad, Thrissur
- CMPRI, AVS,Kottakal, Malappuram,
- SMPB, Thrissur, Kerala.
- NMPB, New Delhi
- Mohana Orchids, Vadanapalli, Thrissur
our visitors are our guides and teachers as they give us insight into garden management and needs of the guest that could augment. Largely our visitors are students, researchers, well wishers and common public.
We are really lucky that most of our advisory Board members had visited us and provided us practical suggestions and guidance. The list include prof. S. K Barik, Prof. K K Sasi, Prof M. Sabu, Prof. N Parthsarathi, Dr. K. K, Seethalakshmi, Dr. Syam Viswanath, Dr. Maya C. Nair, Dr. Rekha Vasudevan, Dr. Rajesh K.P., Dr. Manju C. Nair, Dr. A.V. Raghu, Dr. V.B.Sreekumar, Padmasree Sathianarayan and many more.
Feed backs are important guideposts for us giving directions and midterm correction options in our implementation strategy. The writings on our visitor’s register is thus precious.
MoU with NBRI
On 12th August 2022 Green Ahalia executed an MoU with National Botanical Research Institute (NBRI), Lucknow, which is a premier Research establishment of CSIR. This MoU will facilitate Research programme exchanges, help us access NBRI’s state of art facilities in biological research and make us partner in Conservation studies and skill development programmes. We are the first and only non-governmental organisation that NBRI is entering into an MoU.
MoU with KFRI
On 30th August 2022 Green Ahalia signed an MoU with Kerala Forest Research Institute (KFRI), Peechi. With this they assured to keep us as research partner in possible projects.
MoU with Govt. Victoria College, Palakkad
On 14th September 2022 Green Ahalia signed MoU with Govt. Victoria College, Palakkad. They have assured us the collaboration and all the technical support in future.